Born and raised in NYC, Greg StFort has a passion for entrepreneurship, and community building. He founded LetsKeepBuilding (LKB) in 2014 to become a platform for entrepreneurs in his community. LetsKeepBuilding’s mission is to create products and spaces that support, connect, and inspire entrepreneurs from all communities. Through entrepreneurship Greg believes that we can create social change and support communities around the country.
From 2015 to 2018 Greg was the Executive Director of a nonprofit called 100state, a coworking space in Madison, WI. He led the development of 100state’s 11,000 square foot office, grew membership and expanded the brand across the region. 100state became the largest coworking space in the Wisconsin during Greg’s time as the Executive Director.
– Executive Director of Wisconsin’s largest coworking community from 2015-2018
– In 2014, founded LetsKeepBuilding Inc, a marketing company for entrepreneurs
– Developed online intake system, Centro Database for Centro Hispano
– Partnership with YWCA to create diversity in the technology industry
– Partnership with UMOS (Milwaukee) to create diversity in the technology industry
– Partnership with the Showing Hearts Foundation in NYC to support diversity in entrepreneurship
– Led expansion of 100state’s office, growing from 6,000 sq ft to 11,000 sq ft
6/22/18 Tech and entrepreneurship hub 100state changes leaders
12/26/17 Best of Madison Business 2018: Doing well by doing good
11/28/16 Xconomy:100state’s Growth Highlights Increasing Popularity of Coworking
9/24/15 ABC WKOW 27 Co-working at 100State: Working independently, together